Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ergodex DX1 Suite 2.01.0055 Release

I have just published a new version of the Ergodex DX1 software.  This version mostly just adds one feature - persistence of configuration data between runs.  In my opinion this turns this software from near useless to a viable solution, depending on your reliance on macros.  Macros are still not supported, but they are the next big feature to implement.

The application can be downloaded from the product page at: http://www.in-character.com/Pages/ErgodexDX1Suite.aspx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick,
    Is there any possibility, to configure the DX1Utility for 2 Buttons pressed at the same time?
    Single keys work perfect!
    Best wishes Lars

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will work once I get macros implemented. Unfortunately personal issues have really gotten in the way for the last month and I haven't had time to touch this. I've got modifier keys working, and am about 90% done with that release. Hopefully in a week or so it will be out. That won't get you two key presses unless one is a modifier (shift, alt, windows, ctrl).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrick,
    Have you made any progress with this issue?
    Thanks a lot

    Best wishes
    Lars

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sad part is it is pretty much done. I hit a bug that needed to be fixed before I shipped it. I had an interview the next day, so I put it off. Then I had a hard drive crash that was storing all the data (no code was lost, just got distracted dealing with it). I then had a car die and had to deal with getting a new car, fixing the old one, and am now trying to sell it. Somewhere in there, I have managed to fit in raising 3 kids, holding down a full-time job, and starting a new business.

    The closest thing to good news I have is, it is almost done, and #2 on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you're a bussy man :D
      Never mind, take the time you need

      Thanks for your help so far
      Lars;)

      Delete